|Our Products > Windows > Casements|
- Five fully enclosed chambers (five for the sash and five for the frame) with increased wall thicknesses offer additional strength and rigidity as well as improved thermal performance
- The purpose deigned reinforcement chamber accepts galvanised steel sections easily and quickly
- A single leg beading has a simple “knock in’ design that makes on site glazing very quick and simple as well as performing to BS7950
- A PCE low level gasket enables quicker fabrication and installation with no risk of fitting the wrong gasket or shrinkage. It avoids the problems of “hard lumps” in corners or stretching. It also features a weather seal flipper and 3mm glazing pad for an improved seal.
- The low level gasket design avoids the unsightly “black border” appearance of less advanced casement windows and makes the maximum area of glass visible.
- A wider drainage channel creates quick drain flow and avoids water ponding or residue build up, for improved performance
- All hardware and strikers are screwed into ‘top hat” fixing points and screw ports for improved security and a better technical performanace , avoiding waste and call backs
- A 10mm overlap between sash and frame is designed as standard for improved weather performance
- Frame extensions, sills and ancillaries can be “clipped on” securely, without screw fixings for easier and faster installation